Wiki KODE

storm8810

New
Best answers
Hello!

I have questions about KODE (kodehealth.com) Has anyone heard of it? It is an online company where certified medical coders can work by signing up with them and coding charts on your time whenever you want. They have assessments you need to pass and must be certified. The site says they will consider CPC-A's (me) after passing their assessments. Right now I'm working doing insurance verification and authorizations for outpatient rehabilitation that include no-fault auto and worker's comp. I'm amazed how much I'm loving this job. But KODE is something I can do on my downtime to make some extra money and CODE! I wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone who has done work for them, how it is, is it worth it, etc.

Thanks!!

I haven't performed work for them but we contract them for overflow coding at my facility. The have a pretty neat platform. I believe it is a newer company so they are working out kinks slowly, but from an admin standpoint it has been enjoyable to work with them. Their software is really cool as well.

I haven't performed work for them but we contract them for overflow coding at my facility. The have a pretty neat platform. I believe it is a newer company so they are working out kinks slowly, but from an admin standpoint it has been enjoyable to work with them. Their software is really cool as well.
Thank you for responding zacklightsey! I appreciate your feedback.