Wiki Kode Health

There website doesn't have an address.
They didn't show up on the Better Business Bureau.
They have a LinkedIn account and remote jobs posted with locations in Holland in Michigan and elsewhere. They will also have a booth at the next convention.
You can go on Reddit and see others experience with the company or lack thereof.

If you take the pre-employment assessment and pass it and decide to give them your account info for direct deposit, at least open a new bank account not connected to your regular accounts then see how it goes.

Good luck.

Last edited:
There website doesn't have an address.
They didn't show up on the Better Business Bureau.
They have a LinkedIn account and jobs posted with locations in Holland and Michigan. They will also have a booth at the next convention.
You can go on Reddit and see others experience with the company or lack thereof.

If you take the pre-employment assessment and pass it and decide to give them your account info for direct deposit, at least open a new bank account not connected to your regular accounts then see how it goes.

Good luck.

Just wanted to clarify that Holland is a city in Michigan. On the west side of the state, near Grand Rapids.

KODE Health is located in the city of Holland, Michigan.

(You may have been aware of that, but I wanted to clarify for anyone reading who might have been confused and thought the reference to Holland and Michigan was referring to the Netherlands and Michigan.)

Last edited:
Just wanted to clarify that Holland is a city in Michigan. On the west side of the state, near Grand Rapids.

KODE Health is located in the city of Holland, Michigan.

(You may have been aware of that, but I wanted to clarify for anyone reading who might have been confused and thought the reference to Holland and Michigan was referring to the Netherlands and Michigan.)
Yes, thank you. I corrected it so people who may not be familiar are aware.

Indeed has some reviews and FAQs regarding the company. You cannot always trust the reviews as you can't always trust some of the jobs posted on here by individual posters. I have notified AAPC of one such occurrence.

Btw, you can just do a search on this forum and you can see others experience with Kode Health and continue within the same thread than starting a new one.

Kode Health on Indeed: