Wiki Just have a Question

MKopf603

Best answers
I have been looking for some coding experience. I will be certified in a couple of months. I came across a Billing job from a Temp agency the pays dollar more then I am making now. Should I submit my resume and find out more about the Temp agency and the Job? or should I just not submit it?

I have been looking for some coding experience. I will be certified in a couple of months. I came across a Billing job from a Temp agency the pays dollar more then I am making now. Should I submit my resume and find out more about the Temp agency and the Job? or should I just not submit it?

ALWAYS submit your resume if you have interest in the job or want to know more. What's the worst that can happen? They could say "thanks but no thanks" OR you could end up with a great job. Good luck!

A Temp agency can be a really good opportunity. Local temp agencies shouldn't be overlooked either. I went in to submit an application with a local temp agency when I was job hunting, and even though they didn't have anything for me they fell all over themselves to find contacts for me to follow up with. Even if they don't have what you're looking for they do have other business contacts all over town.

Thanks Ladies for the advise. I did go ahead and submit it. Hopefully I will hear back. Thanks Again.