Wiki Job posting!!

dewtam

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
JOB POSTING!!
Good afternoon, My name is Yolanda Deese and I work for Randstad. I have placed an ad here on the AAPC site and have gotten a great response. I have a new contract requirement for 70 remote E/M coders to work 3-6 months (some possibility to go permanent). Can you pass this information along to the coders in your chapter, please? I can be contacted at yolanda.deese@randstadusa.com. Thank you in advance, Yolanda Deese

Here are details:

? 3-6 months contract (some possibility to go hire for some candidates)
? E/M coding (any specialty)
? CPC or CCS
? Minimum of 1.5-2 years of experience
? Salary range is based on experience and current pay
? 100% remote - equipment provided by our client
? Will need to pass a coding assessment - need to be available to do so on 12/1
? FT and PT (FT must work M-F, EST starting in the morning anywhere from 6 AM - 9 AM, PT is guaranteed 20 hours per week, can be worked any hours except the weekend)
? Contact Yolanda Deese, Randstad Technologies, yolanda.deese@randstadusa.com.

Check CodersDirect.com

Yolanda:

We have a number of qualified coders on CodersDirect.com

Take a look and let me now which ones you are interested in send me a one page job description and I'll let them know. If interested they will contact you directly. No charge.

Just so you know CodersDirect.com is opening their free (to employers & coders) job boards in Mid December. It is a rather unique format which will make the job search much easier for coders. Coders with Twitter accounts can elect to get instant notification of jobs as they are posted.

Please contact me with any questions.

Mark Sluyter
Director, Member Services
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com