Wiki JOB OPPORTUNITY Hannibal MO

klwilson

New
Best answers
Medical Office Coder: E/M coding of physician professional services along with exposure to inpatient/outpatient coding. 1 year experience in coding preferred.

Hospital Coder: Inpatient/ Outpatient coding of physician hospital charges. 1 year experience in hospital coding preferred.

Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. 1 year experience in health care organization. Coder certification required. A non-certified coder will be required to pass the coding certification exam with AAPC. Communication skills and attention to detail are a must.

Send Resume to kwilson@hannibalclinic.com

Last edited:
Employment via a "K.L.Wilson@hannibal

Hello - was trying to apply to the below position as posted on the 'thread' to a "K.L.Wilson@hannibalclinic" I believe, & the email came back as undeliverable...? I even hit on the email link that was listed on the job ad..if this position is still valid & the email address is incorrect, pls. let me know---thanks, Gayla Wykes,CPC.

Medical Office Coder: E/M coding of physician professional services along with exposure to inpatient/outpatient coding. 1 year experience in coding preferred.