Wiki Is AAPC SELLING INFO TO GOOGLE?

Best answers
Hi AAPC!

Please, remove my post from GOOGLE with my real FIRST, MIDDLE, LAST name, email address and AAPC user name.

On July 31first 2015, I post a reply to the following thread which was post by a AAPC member name gr8gal61.
Hiring Certified Remote Coders - All Specialties
I post my FIRST, MIDDLE AND LAST name with email address that I am interested in this position. Today, when I GOOGLEmy name, My original post was on Google with my first, middle, last name,email address and my AAPC user name. It is never happened before. I Delete my post from AAPC but it still on from GOOGLE that I need a coding job with all my Info. So, all AAPC membrers be careful when you post next time.

AAPC does NOT sell info to google, but the instructions and rules do tell you that information is searchable on public searches. Non members may not post threads or replies but may search using any search engine a topic and retrieve responses from the forum on that topic. Whic is why the forum rules forbid rudeness, and advertising, and self promotion among other things. Also why I do not recommend that you post any personal information that you do not want anyone to find with a search.