Wiki Interview

LFARDENCPC

Networker
Best answers
appreciate any feedback. I have a phone interview scheduled for Monday, March 7th. I would like any information you have on Touchette Hospital, Centerville, Illinois? Salary range for a new coder 6 mos experience? I will be sitting for my CPC on April 2nd!!

Thanks,
Lovina

Question for you

Unfortunately, I dont have any information to offer for your interview, but, I wanted to know how you got your 6 months of experience. I am sitting for the CPC on Mar 12, in Chicago and any advice would greatly help. And the best of luck on your interview.

Unfortunately, I dont have any information to offer for your interview, but, I wanted to know how you got your 6 months of experience. I am sitting for the CPC on Mar 12, in Chicago and any advice would greatly help. And the best of luck on your interview.

I was very fortunate to land a position utilizing coding and data abstracting from medical records. My current position is more administrative. Look into Home Care facilities in your area. They need staff who have a medical coding education. The position I am interviewing for would be an entry level outpatient coder. Best of Luck on your exam!