Wiki Ingenix Specialty Coding Book Orthropedics Upper Spine and Above

dkaz1

Best answers
Hi there:

Can anyone tell me if the Ingenix specialty coding book Orthropedics Upper Spine and Above covers includes and explains shoulder arthroscopy procedures?

I've looked at the online PDF sample pages provided by Ingenix, but they do not show an example of a shoulder procedure. I want to be sure this resource is the correct resource for me to use when coding shoulder arthroscopy's.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Deb K

Hi there:

Can anyone tell me if the Ingenix specialty coding book Orthropedics Upper Spine and Above covers includes and explains shoulder arthroscopy procedures?

I've looked at the online PDF sample pages provided by Ingenix, but they do not show an example of a shoulder procedure. I want to be sure this resource is the correct resource for me to use when coding shoulder arthroscopy's.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Deb K

If you are referring to the coding companions - yes- they do include scopes - I use it and have found it very helpful - except- the one I have for this year has old version of cci edits so just watch out for that

I really like the Ingenix coding companion books. They are really helpful.
And yes, they do describe arthroscopy procedures, hip, knee, wrist, shoulder, etc.

You will love them