Wiki Infusion billing

Good afternoon ! My practice is having issues with getting the J1602- JW paid. This is not any one particular insurance. The denial reason:
CO-16 Claim/service lacks information or has submission/billing error(s). Usage: Do not use this code for claims attachment(s)/other documentation. At least one Remark Code must be provided (may be comprised of either the NCPDP Reject Reason Code, or Remittance Advice Remark Code that is not an ALERT.) Refer to the 835 Healthcare Policy Identification Segment (loop 2110 Service Payment Information REF), if present.
M123 Missing/incomplete/invalid name, strength, or dosage of the drug furnished.
MA130 Your claim contains incomplete and/or invalid information, and no appeal rights are afforded because the claim is unprocessable. Please submit a new claim with the complete/correct information.
N822 Missing HCPCS modifier(s).

Could someone please assist with this ? Thank you in advance !

Are there any recommendations for resources on self teaching infusion billing and reimbursement?
Are you wanting general or specialty-specific? I've found Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies to be useful with infusion resources but their focus is E&M, Oncology and Radiology services. They have books and online courses. Is there a state society or national organization for the specialty you're dealing with? They likely have resources on their websites to direct you to.

Good afternoon ! My practice is having issues with getting the J1602- JW paid. This is not any one particular insurance. The denial reason:
CO-16 Claim/service lacks information or has submission/billing error(s). Usage: Do not use this code for claims attachment(s)/other documentation. At least one Remark Code must be provided (may be comprised of either the NCPDP Reject Reason Code, or Remittance Advice Remark Code that is not an ALERT.) Refer to the 835 Healthcare Policy Identification Segment (loop 2110 Service Payment Information REF), if present.
M123 Missing/incomplete/invalid name, strength, or dosage of the drug furnished.
MA130 Your claim contains incomplete and/or invalid information, and no appeal rights are afforded because the claim is unprocessable. Please submit a new claim with the complete/correct information.
N822 Missing HCPCS modifier(s).

Could someone please assist with this ? Thank you in advance !
Do you have another line of J1602 on the claim without a modifier to report the given dose? The J1602-JW is telling the plan you're reporting waste, which they won't pay if you're not also reporting the given amount.
Was the JW modifier attached in error? Should it be a JZ modifier for no reportable waste?
If only the drug waste charge line is denied, is the correct NDC number attached and is the record complete? The M123 would have me checking the NDC data being submitted on claim but also has me thinking there's correlating charge line for the quantity of drug the patient received.