Wiki Info on Employer

dkaz1

Best answers
Does anyone have experience working for a company called HCA located in Texas? It appears to be a nationally well established company.

I'd appreciate any feedback about their work experience with this firm.

Thanks so much

Deb K

Agreed. I am former HCA employee in Nashville. My employment with HCA was in a customer serivice position; for clarity, I was an inbound call center rep tasked with assisting patients, insurance companies, doctors offices, etc regarding both inpatient and outpatient hospital claims. This was an entry level position and was the beginning of my career in healthcare. While I did not enjoy all aspects of my job, I gained valuable knowledge and experience I couldn't have received elsewhere. It has carried me forward and been the backbone of all I have learned and accomplished. Everything learned remains currently relevant today.

Also, interestingly enough, it was HCA who reimbursed the cost of tuition for the Billing & Coding program I attended and passed. Now several years later I find myself sitting for the CPC exam tomorrow.

HCA is headquartered here in Nashville, so their presence in this city is widely known and respected. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending them as a prospective employer. Furthermore, if I were ever presented the opportunity to return to the company, I would do so without thinking twice.