Wiki In need of a Tudor

ciliff29

Best answers
Hello,

I am Christina Tanner and I am taking the certification exam on June 1st. I am looking for some type of study group or a tudor to help me study for this exam! If there is anyone that can help me, I would greatly appreciate it! You can contact me personally at 219-308-1330. I also need to know what books I need for the exam?

The AAPC site offers exam preparation from the "Certification" tab. They even have a study guide and practice test. I don't know if you could get the materials within the 10 days before your test, though. Check your local library for a CPC Exam Practice Manual.

You will need current editions (2013) of the ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS books.

Good luck.

Hello,

I am Christina Tanner and I am taking the certification exam on June 1st. I am looking for some type of study group or a tudor to help me study for this exam! If there is anyone that can help me, I would greatly appreciate it! You can contact me personally at 219-308-1330. I also need to know what books I need for the exam?
A study group 10 days before the test? A tudor(what's that)? You need to know what books to take for the test?
Tell me this isn't for real.
I may be missing something here but you appear to be somewhat unprepared. I presume you know what the format of the exam is, how much time you have to answer the questions, how many questions there are, the passing score and the subjects covered.
Good luck

If you are just now searching for prep for the exam.... good thing you get 2 attempts to take the test. So on your second attempt I would purchase the practice tests A, B, and C from AAPC way before your test date!!
Good LUCK

A study group 10 days before the test? A tudor(what's that)? You need to know what books to take for the test?
Tell me this isn't for real.
I may be missing something here but you appear to be somewhat unprepared. I presume you know what the format of the exam is, how much time you have to answer the questions, how many questions there are, the passing score and the subjects covered.
Good luck

A tudor is an english house.I sure she meant tutor and misspelled the word. Not a big deal. I remember being new at coding and not knowing exactly what the next step was etc. Dont be to mean you guys.

There is no intention to be mean. I guess it's called "frustration". After all, isn't coding about the proverbial "attention to detail"?
Surely you must acknowledge that this person may be lacking in preparation for the CPC though. If it were me, I would probably delay taking the test rather than waste an attempt. It's too expensive to waste.

There is no intention to be mean. I guess it's called "frustration". After all, isn't coding about the proverbial "attention to detail"?
Surely you must acknowledge that this person may be lacking in preparation for the CPC though. If it were me, I would probably delay taking the test rather than waste an attempt. It's too expensive to waste.

live and learn