Wiki icd 9

Arizona1 - you really need to do your homework by yourself LOL

You ask a lot of questions!!

Tell me, are these questions on the virtual experience thing to remove your apprentice status? (I don't know what your level is, just assuming)

I don't mind helping people out, but cheating will not be tolerated. You will never learn anything by having other people do your work for you.

thanks, and sorry, never realized how it looked. I submit for myself and others who have questions

Not accusing, just making an observation.

If you looked at how many posts he posts a day asking for diagnosis codes, you would probably be suspicious too.

I was on here for the last few days waiting for my test results, so I thought I would check out the forum. I have my CCA, so I thought maybe I could help out with Dx codes. Then I notice all of these posts from Arizona1. I'm like, is he a student or is he trying to get answers for the 800 question virtual test or what is going on?

Honest mistake ...

I have my test results (passed), so I won't be on here any longer. Sorry to have bothered you.

See-ya!!

In defense of jreich

I did not think jreich3 was rude to ask whether arizona1 was a student. The cryptic posts by arizona1 and the fact that there were multiple posts of this nature raised my suspicions as well. It wouldn't be the first time a student tried to get answers from the forum members without doing the homework him/herself. Jreich3 could have perhaps toned down his/her message ... references to cheating probably weren't called for.

Arizona1 responded reasonably. And that should be the end of it.

Jreich3 ... needing answers before you get your credentials isn't the only reason to be a part of the forum. Someone has to be around to ANSWER questions, too. So I hope you stick around. You might still learn something (and we can learn from you, too).

One thing we can all learn from this ... when you post a question be sure to give some background. What codes have you considered? Why are you unsure? If it's a surgical case - post the scrubbed op note. If you're looking for a pre-authorization code, say so.

As for students ... I'm not here to do your homework for you, but if you are struggling with understanding WHY an answer is right (or wrong), I'll try to help you. Just give me enough information in your post so I understand your question.

Hope that helps

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

What Tessa said is absolutely awesome. I do agree with that.
Well if you look into the threads of Jriech, they are very lively and some times I really LOL in a very sportive way and I could feel the notes of jests but not as a critic.(For eg see his posts in student forum). I really once wanted to send a note of appreciation note even before the start of this thread- most of the time I find livelyhood in his posts.
WE ARE FROM AND BELONG TO THE SAME FAMILY- THE FAMILY OF AAPC !!

As to ARIZONA,I like the threads he posts too and some times it is challenging much.
Well, Arizona , i am going to be way from forum for a while. When I return , I welcome any number/ type of questions. If my gray matter could send forth the correct notes , i would definitely do .OK Arizona1 !!!!!?
Cheerio