Wiki ICD-10 Templates for MD Documentation?

Best answers
I am looking for templates, whether free or something I could buy, that would help a provider document their progress notes or superbill in a way that was compliant with ICD-10. Specifically, I am seeking something for geriatric conditions or internal medicine. In other words, I need a paper template that the doctor can bring in during the patient visit, and guide them to cover everything necessary to be as specific as possible for ICD-10. I hope this makes sense. Any advice?

try the aafp.org website. I have found alot of helpful templates; not sure if they have one for what you are needing...

One of the negatives of still being on paper charts.... some EHR's actually have "prompts" for the documenter that will stop them from being able to go to the next part of the note if the doc is not specific enough; one that has this capability is Nextgen software.

Thank you Teresa! I did come across that site, but I will look into it more closely. I agree on the paper charts concept--unfortunately this office wants to stick with that for now. Any other suggestions from anyone are welcome!

try the aafp.org website. I have found alot of helpful templates; not sure if they have one for what you are needing...

One of the negatives of still being on paper charts.... some EHR's actually have "prompts" for the documenter that will stop them from being able to go to the next part of the note if the doc is not specific enough; one that has this capability is Nextgen software.