Wiki I PASSED - What is the next step?

SuzanneH

Best answers
I just found out that I passed the CPC exam and wanted to know if any of you could tell me what the next step is. Do I wait for an "official" confirmation that I am certified before I go to every employment agency in my area? Does the AAPC send you something or does the school I took the classes in send you something? Can someone please let me know. I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest when I accessed AAPC to get my results. I just feel so relieved that I don't have to retake the exam. :)

I never went to school, so I don't know the answer to that part, but yes the AAPC will send you a formal packet with a "press release" (letter you gave give to potential employers), frameable certificate, and other goodies.
Also, I simply logged into my account on AAPC's website and printed out the page which showed "passed". I took this page to my employer and that worked for me. It shouldn't take long for the official packet to arrive, though. Congratulations!

Thank you veggiecow

Thanks so much for congratulating me and letting me know what to expect. I greatly appreciate it.