Wiki I do not recognize these codes...do you?

Best answers
I have been given these codes by a provider and asked to advise the means to use them. The codes are N85406, Y8704, Y8715, Y5180, and N9587. ICD-10 does not relate to the male patient's condition per the physician.

where did these codes come from? they are not ICD-10 CM, nor ICD-10 PCS, nor HCPC II codes. I have no idea what they are or represent bu they do not appear to be medical codes of any sort.

I might be wrong about this because I am going back to my earlier coding years, but I do recall using many Y codes for billing. These HCPCS codes were "local" HCPCS codes used by BCBS of MA and were temporary codes. I believe in my instance, the Y codes I used were for psychotherapy.
I remember that W,X,Y and Z were reserved for local use only and I am not sure if this holds true today. Do you code for an Indian Health clinic? They might use Y codes. I thought I read that too.
If you cannot trace these to local codes, then my next question would be, are you working off a pre-printed encounter form? I have worked with general surgery and emergency room charge tickets and codes that looked like N85406 were actually "keypunch" codes that linked to the appropriate surgical procedure. I am just going off the top of my head. No research here. But Y and C codes were definitely part of BCBS of MA coding system - and no one elses- many years ago...

Y codes were HCPC III codes but were consider non HIPAA compliant and the system was deleted in the year 2000, these codes can no longer be used by anyone, and the were W, X, Y, Z codes and modifiers.