Wiki Hpi elements- trouble pulling

HOWRU2DAY

Networker
Best answers
I am having trouble pulling the HPI elements on this type of note any help would be apprciated.

is a 75 y/o Obese WM and Former Smoker with Hx of COPD here for 6 month recheck. Spiriva discontinued during last office visit without difficulties. No changes or worsening in breathing. Foradil was discontinued January due to interactions with Amiodarone per VA Physician. Patient was to restart Spiriva but choose not to. Patient states, "I feel great and never need my rescue spray." "At this point in the game I do not feel the need to take anything on a regular basis." Waking treadmill 1-2 miles daily without difficulties breathing. No exacerbations since previous visit

I am having trouble pulling the HPI elements on this type of note any help would be apprciated.

is a 75 y/o Obese WM and Former Smoker with Hx of COPD here for 6 month recheck. Spiriva discontinued during last office visit without difficulties. No changes or worsening in breathing. Foradil was discontinued January due to interactions with Amiodarone per VA Physician. Patient was to restart Spiriva but choose not to. Patient states, "I feel great and never need my rescue spray." "At this point in the game I do not feel the need to take anything on a regular basis." Waking treadmill 1-2 miles daily without difficulties breathing. No exacerbations since previous visit

COPD-location
Spiriva discontinued-modifying factor
No changes or worsening in breathing-associated signs and symptoms
I feel great and never need my rescue spray-severity

My opinion