Wiki How long till I get my results?

Best answers
I took my test yesterday for the second time and I think its going to drive me nuts waiting on the results. Last time I took it on a Saturday and didnt get the results till Friday. How long have you had to wait? Shorter? Longer? Didnt know if it might be different this time. Also did anyone else use way less time the second go round? I still had 40 minutes left and was so unsure weither to turn in my test or go back through it. Last time I hardly made it through with no time left. But I just turned it in I didnt want to go back and start second guessing myself. Last time I made a 68 so I am really hoping since I felt alot better about this test and the time it took I will pass. Thanks for your answers!

Same deal with the results. I got the results that thursday on my second try and I passed! I had a 63% my first time out and passed with a 80% my second time out. I had a whole 30 minutes to spare but being done early is a good sign in my opinion. Good luck guy...

you cant know ur result so early by any means... it a process of checking and evaluating it takes time .. and as i have read only on the aapc site only you can check your result ..
And dont worry too much ...as listening to ur facts you will definitely pass this time... enjoy this time of suspense and let it takes its own time....

Sumeet