Wiki Hope dendy cpc, cpc-p,cst

hopedendy

Best answers
I am lookig for full time coding work and/or part time work from home as well. I am in Greenville, South Carolina, but would be willing to relocate to Charlotte North Carolina.

HOPE E.DENDY
CPC, CPC-P, CST
150 Oak Ridge Place Apt. 5C
Greenville, SC, 29615
(864) 363-7393
hopedendy@gmail.com
Certified Surgical Technologist, Certified Professional Coder, Certified Professional Coder-Payer, Medical Biller and Auditor
Certified Professional Coder since 2011 and Certified Surgical Technologist since 1998. Four years of coding experience with surgical procedures and surgery scheduling with over 14 years of healthcare experience display my dedication and integrity to your organization.
EDUCATION
January 2012 American Academy of Professional Coders Anatomy and Pathophysiology ICD-10 course.
May 2011 Advanced American Academy Professional Coders course
Greenville Health System

June 2008 Associate Degree, Criminal Justice, Greenville Technical College

August 1998 Diploma Health Science, Major Surgical Technology, Greenville Technical College
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
GREENVILLE HEALTH SYSTEM 1998 – Present
Certified Professional Coder

 Ensure that the scheduling codes are appropriate for the procedure posted by the physician’s office.
 Advance coding knowledge enhances my ability to recognize inappropriate CPT and ICD-9 codes used for surgical procedures and correct as appropriate.
 Audit to ensure charts are billed accurately prior to submitting for reimbursement.
Organizations
American Academy Professional Coders
The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting
Association of Surgical Technologists

References available upon request

Last edited: