Wiki Hiring Remote Hem/Onc Coders

AKAJBART

Networker
Best answers
Hi There,

I'm looking for a few Certified Coders to work remotely from home (part time or full time) on Inpatient and Outpatient Hematology Oncology E/M coding.

You can set your own hours and work at your pace. After training, it's mandatory to code at least 250 charges every 2 weeks. That's only 25 charts a day working Monday - Friday. You can certainly code many more charts if you'd like, and will be paid per chart + bonus for accuracy.

Must be confident and accurate in E/M coding, obtain your CPC, and have a background in Hem/Onc. CHONC is a PLUS, but not necessary.

Please email your resume' to akajbart@outlook.com and put Resume' in the subject field.

Also, please feel free to email any questions that you may have regarding this position.

Kristi Bartkowiak, CPC, CHONC

Beth, please check and make sure that you're using the correct email address before expressing these accusations. It is indeed the correct email address. I have already received several resume's and have passed them on to my boss to contact potential candidates.

Best wishes to you!

Kristi