Wiki Hiring Remote Coders !!

Best answers
I am looking to hire 12 remote inpatient coders ASAP . Everything will be provided but must have 3 to 5 years experience . Pay ranges from 50k to 80k based off experience and location. If you are interested please reach out as soon as possible.

915-599-4652
bligon@aerotek.com

Hiring of Remote Coders

I have recently passed my Certification exam with AAPC in Medical Coding. I have applied to several opportunities, but all want 3 - 5 years experience. I would love to be able to volunteer my services for remote coding with your company for a short time so that I may be able to get the needed experience. Please consider this option. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you.

Remote Coders

Hello, My name is Marchetta Brown, I passed the CPC Certification in November 2013. I am interested in remote coding. Please contact me via email marchetta.brown@swmrmc.org. look foward to hearing from you soon.

Job options

My Name is Jennefer Taylor I currently work as a biller/coder in Bend OR. My email is Jennefer21@gmail.com I have 6 years experiance in billing and coding and just graduated a 9 month Training program online for an additional 42 units of medical billing/coding classes.
I would be interested in additional hours of work.

Thank you,

Jennefer

Hiring remote coders

My name is Lisa and I have been a CPC for 8 years. I have work family medicine coding and billing for 10 years. I would love to work extra hours doing remote coding. Please email me a lismkk0206@gmail.com

Thanks so much!:)

Lisa

Hello,
My name is Sally O'Brien and I passed my coding exam last November 2013. I have worked with Fortune 500 companies out of my home office for almost 20 years but the job required extensive traveling. I studied for the past year to become a certified coder and would appreciate the opportunity to prove my skills. I'm ready to work now so I look forward to hearing from you.

Sally

I am looking to hire 12 remote inpatient coders ASAP . Everything will be provided but must have 3 to 5 years experience . Pay ranges from 50k to 80k based off experience and location. If you are interested please reach out as soon as possible.

915-599-4652
bligon@aerotek.com

To all who replied I would suggest you e-mail the company. That is why they provided their e-mail address.
I think it clearly states "must have 3-5 years experience".
Also, this is inpatient coding not physician coding.They are very different and CPC does not touch on inpatient hospital coding.
I would research this type of work very carefully. I get the feeling none of you know what is involved.
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

915-599-4652
bligon@aerotek.com

I have sent my resume over :) Please review and consider an opportunity to speak with me regarding a position within your company.

To all who replied I would suggest you e-mail the company. That is why they provided their e-mail address.
I think it clearly states "must have 3-5 years experience".
Also, this is inpatient coding not physician coding.They are very different and CPC does not touch on inpatient hospital coding.
I would research this type of work very carefully. I get the feeling none of you know what is involved.
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

You are correct, I was contacted by this company to work as a remote coder, it is for facility/inpatient coding. You must have a CCS and 3-5 years of INPATIENT experience.

Cordelia, CCS, CPC

You are correct, I was contacted by this company to work as a remote coder, it is for facility/inpatient coding. You must have a CCS and 3-5 years of INPATIENT experience.

Cordelia, CCS, CPC

You can also qualify if you have an RHIT or RHIA, if you don't have the CCS.

Ah, see I didnt think of that!
Sorry, I have tunnel vision now waiting for friday to get here!
I sent my resume anyway.
:D