Wiki Hiring for coders in PA

veddy

Contributor
Best answers
My name is Michele Speicher and I am the Manager of HR for MedSave USA, I am looking for CPC coders in York, PA area for a special project I have Coding charts on-site at a local hospital for several months I know that Harrisburg is not far from there.

The position will be Monday ? Friday 9am -5pm and paying $25/hr.

I was hoping you could reach out to your local members to see if anyone has an interest.
Our Requirements are below and they can contact me directly if they are interested.
Thank you in advance for your assistance

Employment Requirements:
? Required Certification (any one of the following): CPC, CPC-H, CCS, CCS-P, RHIA or RHIT
? Minimum of 2+ years of certified coding experience with minimum of 6 months previous HCC or chronic care coding experience
? Ability to analyze and abstract codes from hand written and electronic medical records
? Must be able to follow instructions, meet deadlines and work independently.
? FT hours Mon-Fri dayshift. On-site at a local York, PA hospital
Job Description:
The certified coder reviews, analyzes, and codes diagnostic information in a patient's medical record based on client specific guidelines for the project. The coder will ensure compliance with established ICD-9 CM coding guidelines, third party reimbursement policies, regulations and accreditation guidelines.

Michele Speicher
Manager of HR and Recruiting
MedSave USA
Phone: (631) 780-5078
Fax: (516) 622-3532
www.medsaveusa.com