Wiki Help with coding.

conchettah

Best answers
Hi Everyone,

Any help with coding this would be great!

Dr is billing for Left leg Angio w/runoff
Left SFA Atherectomy
Left SFA Angioplasty

Notes are as followed:

After prepping, a 6-French Ansel sheath was placed in the right common femoral artery using modified Seldinger technique. J-tip wire was advanced to the abdominal aorta. The Ansel sheath was advanced to the proximal common femoral artery. We advanced OmniFlush catheter and used it to go up and over _______ left iliac artery, the J-tip wire was advanced distally and we advanced OmniFlush catheter to the common femoral artery and after that, we advanced the 6-French Ansel sheath with the tip in the common femoral artery. The introducer and the wire were both removed and angiography of the left lower extremity was performed.

Thank you advance for any help on coding this,
CHunter

Hi Everyone,

Any help with coding this would be great!

Dr is billing for Left leg Angio w/runoff
Left SFA Atherectomy
Left SFA Angioplasty

Notes are as followed:

After prepping, a 6-French Ansel sheath was placed in the right common femoral artery using modified Seldinger technique. J-tip wire was advanced to the abdominal aorta. The Ansel sheath was advanced to the proximal common femoral artery. We advanced OmniFlush catheter and used it to go up and over _______ left iliac artery, the J-tip wire was advanced distally and we advanced OmniFlush catheter to the common femoral artery and after that, we advanced the 6-French Ansel sheath with the tip in the common femoral artery. The introducer and the wire were both removed and angiography of the left lower extremity was performed.

Thank you advance for any help on coding this,
CHunter

75710, 37225-lt
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

I agree with Jim on the 75710. However, I don't see the intervention? This is not the complete note, right? All I'm seeing in this note is the diagnostic.

Sorry