Wiki Help with a CPT code

Best answers
Hi,

I am having trouble with this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

The surgeon performed an emergency exploration of open skin and subcutaneous tissue with removal of wound VAC and cauterize bleeding reticular dermis arterial and placement of wound vac.

I get 97605 for the placement of the wound VAC but I cannot figure out what other code to use. Please see the operative note.

The patient was placed in the supine position. General anestesia was introduced and monitored by South Denver Anesthesiology. Antibiotics were continued. Dressing was removed. The wound was quite clean. Clot was removed. There was a bleeding arterial located along the right-hand side emanating from the reticular dermis. Argon beam Coag was used in this location. There were several other small bleeding points, which were controlled with cautery. Wound was irrigated. Hemostasis was complete.

A medium would VAC was then placed. This demonstrated excellent seal. The patient was accompanied to the recovery room in satisfactory condition.