Wiki Help need ICD 10 PCS......

Savmorton

Networker
Best answers
Can someone give me the ICD PCS codes for the following questions I’m taking an assessment and don’t have access to a pcs book or 3m Coder please help or I need access to 3m Coder please and I know how to look it up myself.

1.Open Reduction with internal fixation fracture of tibia

2. Colonoscopy performed to the level of the cecum (110cm) two small polyps biopsied using cold forceps and sent to pathology

3. Cholecystectomy; Exploration of common bile duct; insertion of feed tube; intraoperative cholangiogram performed under fluoroscopy

4. Biopsy of left scapula, Insertion of vascular access device

I have the CPT I just need the inpatient codes for these please I don’t have 3m access at home. ?

Last edited:
You're taking an assessment/test and asking us for the answers?

I'm not sure if this is an assessment for a job, for a class, or otherwise, but to ask us to give you answers for a test is unethical.

I suggest you obtain the books or tools you need so that you can figure out the answers yourself. That would be the honest thing to do.

SMH.

I must agree with Pam on this. I am not sure but I think you are also wanting to know if someone will give you their access to 3M?? Did you indicate to whoever the assessment is for that you do not possess the tools to answer the questions? also there are numerous online sites where you find your look up tools, it just will take you longer. And some of these are free. I have used these in a pinch as I travel a lot and for some odd an unexplained reason TSA has developed an affinity for my code books so I often reach my destination without them.. So I know you can find all your answers on line and for free.