Wiki HELP!!! interview tommorow

TSmith9672

Networker
Best answers
Hi All,

I have a job interview tommorow for I/P coder, I am a CPC and only have a O/P background. The interview is with a tenet facility, I was wondering if anyone has taken their coding test?

Any help would be appreciated

Me too

I have interview coming up next week for coding position. A few words of encouragement would help allot more than normal. It's very hard maintaining positive outlook..... with everything going down......

Good luck

Yes it is hard to remain positive but remember your fate is not determined by someone elses.....stay positive and BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Hey TSmith9672,

Congratulations on your interview, and I wish you the best!

I have no knowledge of the Tenet test, but I will say that there are significant differences in outpatient vs. inpatient coding. I too have an extensive background in outpatient coding, while I am only familiar with inpatient. If I were going on the interview, I would be up front about never having coded inpatient, but I would stress the experiences from the outpatient side, and I would explain that I am eager to learn the inpatient side, acknowledging that there are differences.

Let us know how it goes!

Freda