Wiki Help! 'AMNIOTIC FLUID ALLOGRAFT INJECTIONS OF NODULOCYSTIC SKIN LESIONS'

Best answers
Please help, how would you code this procedure? I'm thinking 11900?

It's an OP surgery setting.

INDICATION:Necrotic nodulocystic skin disease.
ANESTHESIA:local and sedation.
DESCRIPTION OF TECHNIQUE:
Informed consent was obtained after*alternatives, benefits and risks*were explained. *The patient was taken to the procedure room and placed on a fluoroscopic table in a supine*position, with standard monitors in place, time out was observed*and he was lightly sedated with Fentanyl and Midazolam. The left thigh and left groin areas were*prepped with Duraprep and draped aseptically. *Lidocaine 1% was infiltrated at the skin sites of entry with gauge 25 and 4 cm needle at the sites. *Each of the 2 vials of 2 ml lyophylized amniotic fluid rejuvenative allograft was dissolved in 5 ml of Normal Saline and used to inject each of the nodulocystic areas. *The patient was taken back to the general receiving area, monitored for about 30 minutes and discharged home in good condition.

Thank you!

Same

Hi,
I have the same case. I also was thinking 11900, but I'm wondering if anyone has any official guidance or even an opinion they would share.
LYOPHYLIZED AMNIOTIC FLUID 4 ML ALLOGRAFT INJECTIONS OF THE RIGHT PERINEUM, LOWER ABDOMEN, LEFT GROIN AND RIGHT UPPER ARM AND CHEST UNDER FLUOROSCOPY.
INDICATION:**Nodulocystic skin necrotic syndrome.
ANESTHESIA:*local and sedation.
DESCRIPTION OF TECHNIQUE:**
Informed consent was obtained after*alternatives, benefits and risks*were explained. *The patient was taken to the procedure room and placed on a fluoroscopic table in a supine*position, with standard monitors in place, time out was observed*and he was lightly sedated with Fentanyl and Midazolam. **The right perineum, lower abdomen, left groin, left knee, and left breast*areas were*prepped with Duraprep and draped aseptically. *Lidocaine 1% was infiltrated at the skin sites of entry with gauge 25 and 4 cm needle.**Each of the 5*vials of 4 ml lyophylized amniotic fluid rejuvenative allograft was dissolved in 10 ml of Normal Saline and they were*used to inject the different sites without problems.. *The patient was taken back to the general receiving area, monitored for about 30 minutes and discharged home in good condition.
Thank you.