Best answers
Procedures Performed:
1. Coronary angiography of the left system, no angiography of the right
2. Angiomax administration
3. Right common femoral artery access 6-French catheter
4. Coronary angiography of the left system
5. Balloon angioplasty of the 2nd diagonal branch
6. Balloon angioplasty of the LAD
7. Unsuccessful deployment of any stents into the diagonal branch or the LAD due to heavy calcification and a previous stent in the LAD which was restenosed.
8. Balloon angioplasty fo the proximal and distal circumflex artery, followed by placement of a proximal 2.25 x 24mm Promus stent followed by overlapping Promus 2.25 x 20mm stent. There were post dilated to high pressure. The stents were post dilated with the deployment balloons. The patient received during the procedure multiple doses of intracoronary nitroglycerin in the left main trunk for visualizing both the LAD and diagonal branch and the circumflex artery.

Stuck, could you guys pleeeeaaase help! Am new to cardio coding and I am driving myself crazy with possibillities. Thanks!

As far as the cath goes if you just took pictures and did not do an injection of the LV or obtain AO and LV pressures I would charge 93454-coronary angios only. For the LAD and 2nd diagonal I would charge 92920(LAD), and 92921(LCX) since you just ballooned. For the CX I would charge 92928-DES major vessel or branch. Hope this helps.