Wiki guidance for job opportunity in USA

Best answers
Dear sir/ madam.
I am a Medical MBBS doctor from India. I am highly fascinated by Medical coding field. I am under going Training in Medical coding and will be giving CPC-H examinations next in 3-4 months. I would like to work as Medical coder in Internal Medicine, Infectious disease or Endocrinology in USA. Somebody please guide me.
Thank you.
Dr Narendra Nayak.
email id: narendrasathyasai@yahoo.in

Dear sir/ madam.
I am a Medical MBBS doctor from India. I am highly fascinated by Medical coding field. I am under going Training in Medical coding and will be giving CPC-H examinations next in 3-4 months. I would like to work as Medical coder in Internal Medicine, Infectious disease or Endocrinology in USA. Somebody please guide me.
Thank you.
Dr Narendra Nayak.
Why do you want to work as a coder when you have an MBBS? Seems a bit of a waste of your medical school training. Where did you do your medical course?

India. I am Facinated by this field and wants to work for few years in USA.

Why do you want to work as a coder when you have an MBBS? Seems a bit of a waste of your medical school training. Where did you do your medical course?

I want to work for few years in USA. Thank you. Please suggest me some job guidance.
Thaks.

I want to work for few years in USA. Thank you. Please suggest me some job guidance.
Thaks.

Generally, employers want certified coders, ideally with experience in the coding field(often at least 3 years)
It is not easy to get your foot in the door. See the myriad of posts/threads on this subject.
Good luck anyway.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your encouragement. I will be giving CPC-H in December 2014. I am sure of clearing it. Since I am a doctor already hopeful of getting through even with less number of experience. Any way in case if you come across any need of coder please remember me.
Thanks a lot.
Dr Narendra Nayak.