Wiki Graduate with 4.0GPA and 100% attendance - Looking for Externship

IMT

Best answers
I am an energetic, detail‐oriented person who has strong administrative and computer skills. I thrive in a busy atmosphere that involves many different tasks, the satisfaction of meeting deadlines, and the chance to excel.

My background with IBM and AT&T, has given me the opportunity to develop some excellent project management and communication skills, with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. As a Business Proprietor, I had to be diligent and creative in all aspects of business, and as a Mortgage Broker, I have worked with a diverse group of people with different needs. I am adept at problem solving and creating possibilities when there seems to be no possibility, plus the ability to follow through from concept, to execution, to closure of any project.

Presently I am enrolled at Fortis College where I have 100% attendance and a GPA of 4.0. The last requirement for the Diploma in Medical Billing & Coding is a non-paying Externship of 120 hours. I would like therefore to offer my services and be able to complete my final course in your place of business.

I finish school on December 16th and I am already confirmed to take the CPC Exam on December 18th, which means I can start my externship any time after the 19th of December.

I would love the opportunity to do my externship with your company and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Note: Resume and References will be provided upon request.

Where are you located

Unfortunately, I do not have a position to offer you, but you might want to include the city/town/state where you are located.

I echo Machelle ... very professional and concise introduction. I'm sure you will do well.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

...so I'm guessing winter in NH isn't on your short list.......;)

It's not on my list, either, but here I am!~