Wiki Feeling lost

Best answers
I need done advice. I psssed the Cpc exam and I started a job this past week. I got access to the coding software through work today. Its called Revenue Cycle Pro. Im gonna have to watch YouTube videos on how to code with it. I've only used books. I looked up code 99000 and it says its reportable with an office visit code but insurance said they are bundled codes. Nothing in the software said that. I'm not sure when to follow cpt guidelines and when to follow ins payor guidelines. I feel lost and any help would be appreciated.

I answered in your other post.
Some friendly guidance - best policy is to post your question once in whichever forum is most appropriate. If you don't get any responses, try adding another post to bump it to the top again. If you think it spans multiple forums, and there is no response to the first, post again in the other forum linking to your original. Those of us that view all the forums can get frustrated when someone posts the same question 5 times in the span of 2 minutes.
Good luck with your new position!

Please I am having problem logging onto the practicum. It keeps telling me my username and last name is invalid details. That is the same username I used for MYAAPC to get into the blackbord. Please I need help on what to do.