Wiki Failed CPC Exam- Online Practice Exams

Best answers
Hi! I failed my CPC exam with a 62% and have purchased Practice Exams that I feel like has been memorized of the many times I have practiced. I was wondering if anyone knows of any free online practice exams or other resources that will help. I am retaking in a few weeks. Thanks!

Results

How long did it take you to receive your results? I took my test on 9/23/17 and it is still in grading status. The suspense is stressful!!! I heard that Laureen Jandroep has a really great CPC study exam system. Keep the faith you will succeed!

How long did it take you to receive your results? I took my test on 9/23/17 and it is still in grading status. The suspense is stressful!!! I heard that Laureen Jandroep has a really great CPC study exam system. Keep the faith you will succeed!

Took my test on 9/23/17 results are taking forever ! all this waiting making me feel anxious

Took CPC on 9/23/17

mine says "grading" as well. 2 others got their grades. They didn't pass. Why not release them all at the same time. This makes it even more stressful.

Advice

I failed my first time, too. :(

Failing was difficult, because it was the first time I ever failed a test! I realized that a good part of the reason I failed was that I didn't manage my time well during the test, so I wasn't able to finish. I spent so much time following what I was taught, searching everything in the index before going to the tabular section. This cost me a lot of time. I realized that while in the real world that might be the correct way to do things, with a multiple choice exam it's not going to work.

I ended up buying a book on Amazon to help me study. It was 5 years ago, though, so I don't remember the title.

Good luck with your retest!

Results

in my experience. I took my exam twice and failed both times but both times I knew way before the time they tell you to wait for the results. the second time I failed I took the exam 6.18 and I got my failing results 6.23 so if it took a while, did you pass? They tell you if you pass they will send out your Certification. So, did you pass?