Wiki Failed again!

Best answers
I took the CPC exam again for the 2nd time on 9/15, and I got my results yesterday, and found out I failed again. I was thinking about signing up for the Distance learning with CPC and Practicode training to help me re-learn the material, and plus that way I get unlimited exam attempts for the next 12 months. But before I spend that much money, I would like to know if anyone went thru that program for their training. If so, what is your feedback on it? Is it worth it and did you feel like it helped you pass your test? Any input would be appreciated. That's a lot of money to spend, and I want to make sure I'm making the right move before I go that route. Thanks.

I took the CPC course and the practicode. I definitely feel like it was worth it. I had another test scheduled already in case I failed my first attempt, which actually took some of the pressure off me. Here is my story from another thread.

I was very fortunate (I have a lot of pharmacy experience and I am a Certified Pharmacy Technician as well), but this is what I did:

I took the course and passed the exam on March 23rd 2018 (passed with an 82 the first try).

I finished practicode on July 11, 2018 (thus removing my A).

I started slamming places that I found on Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Monster, Career Builders, Glassdoor, and Linkedin with my resume. I do not recommend Mommy Jobs online, since they have very few actual coding related jobs for the $85.00 they charge. I put out over 100 resumes in just a few weeks. My full-time job was finding a job.

I also posted my resume on AAPC, with an email and a phone number (this is the task that got me my job).

I was hired on August 3rd, 2018 for a full-time, remote position with a Revenue Cycle company that reviews other coder's work for both errors and areas where revenue can be increased.

Good luck and do not give up!! It is all worth it in the end.