Wiki f/u angiography to confirm AVM resection

Best answers
Hi All, I am hoping to get a little help on this case, I appreciate any direction and guidance. Thanks in advance! : What is my diagnosis for f/u angiography to confirm complete resection of AVM. Here are the details:

H&P:
a 30 yo LH (mixed dominance, writes with L) man with ICH presenting as LUE and LLE numbness. ICH located in lateral aspect of R frontoparietal jxn. + small AVM identified as cause. He recovered well, and underwent resection June 2012.
He now presents for follow up angiography to confirm complete resection of AVM.
Past Medical History
Diagnosis Date
• WOUND INFECTION, POSTTRAUMATIC 9/5/2006
• ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION, CEREBRAL, CONGENITAL Apr 2012
right frontoparietal AVM presenting with hemorrhage Apr 2012
• NONTRAUMATIC INTRACEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE W BRAIN COMPRESSION Apr 2012

Procedure note:

Interventional Neuroradiology/Endovascular Neurosurgery
Preprocedure diagnosis: status post right parietal brain arteriovenous malformation resection
Postprocedure diagnosis: no residual arteriovenous malformation
Procedure: right carotid angiography
Anesthesia: cons sedation
EBL: <5 cc
Fluids: 250 cc crystalloid
UO: 0 cc
Contrast: 40 cc
Specimens: none
Drains: none
Complications: none
Physician:
Assistant(s):
Condition: stable
Disposition: recovery
Findings: Cerebral angiography via R common femoral artery puncture --> no residual AVM. No vascular abnormality identified.
Pt stable throughout. Hemostasis via manual compression.
All invasive lines were inspected for intactness prior to their insertion in and after their removal from the patient. A space was designated on the sterile table to maintain all invasive lines removed from the patient. Following the procedure, a formal visual inspection of all invasive lines was performed by the scrub person and physician, and all were found to be intact. The number of invasive lines inspected matched the number opened and placed on sterile table.

V13.65 if the AVM was congenital. V12.59 if it was not. Since the patient is no longer receiving tx for the condition and/or the condtion is resolved (surgery), it should be coded with a personal history code.