Wiki Experienced ortho coder needed - fully remote

Best answers
Looking for an experienced coder with orthopedic surgery experience, especially in coding complex cases (hospital call cases). Send resume to sally@youlify.com. Competitive pay and fully remote.

Looking for an experienced coder with orthopedic surgery experience, especially in coding complex cases (hospital call cases). Send resume to sally@youlify.com. Competitive pay and fully remote.
Dear Sally,

I am reaching out to express my interest in the coder position you posted, particularly the opportunity to work on orthopedic surgery cases. While I do not have direct experience in orthopedic surgery coding, I am eager to learn and am confident in my ability to quickly adapt and acquire the necessary skills.

With a strong background in coding for specialties such as Chiropractic, TMS, Spravato, and Psychiatry, I have developed a solid foundation in managing complex billing scenarios and optimizing revenue cycle processes. I am particularly interested in expanding my expertise to include orthopedic surgery and am committed to thorough and accurate coding.

I am excited about the possibility of contributing to your team and am available to discuss how my skills and eagerness to learn align with the needs of your organization.

Thank you for considering my interest. I look forward to discussing how I can contribute to your team.

Best regards,
Asma Ahmad, CPC
asmaahmad89@gmail.com