Wiki Experienced CPC seeking opportunity Remote/onsite

Best answers
Experienced CPC Remote/onsite Charlotte, NC

Monique Williams, CPC Geminimonique5@yahoo.com
I am a Certified Professional Coder/ Medical Biller with 5 years experience looking for my next challenge. My skills, experience and in different specialties make me an ideal fit. I have extensive experience with Emergency room, Observation, Ambulatory, and medical office charts, which included reviewing, audit, and assure proper documentation was met for evaluation and management per coding guidelines from physician encounters/chart notes for accuracy. I was responsible for abstracting charts, assign codes with ICD-9/CPT4and HCPCS level II when appropriate per physician documentation and medical record. I have worked remotely and onsite.
I have in-depth knowledge of medical billing procedure, posting payments, preparing daily batches, generating reports from medical software, coordinating and assisting with duties within billing and medical records departments, and various other medical office functions. I have remarkable ability to communicate effectively with people over the phone and, in stressful situations. I have proven ability to understand medical terminology. Look forward to speaking with you on how I can be an asset to your company

Monique Williams, CPC Geminimonique5@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 2011 resume.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: