Wiki Excision infected graft with vein patch angioplasty of the left brachial artery

Best answers
Need help coding this report please.

She was laid supine and was given general anesthesia. Left arm was prepped and a sharp incision through the previous incision in the medial aspect of the arm above the antecubital fossa was made. Almost immediately, there was a graft that was poking through the skin. I followed this down to the brachial artery which was totally encased in the scar tissue. I extended my incision proximally and distally to get around clean brachial artery. 6000 units of heparin was given. I was able to dissect free the heavy amount of scar tissue. I excised the graft in its entirety, however, I was not able to get down a clean arterial wall due to all the scar tissue. Using ultrasound, I identified a piece of cephalic vein in the arm lateral to my previous incision. I went ahead and made about 6 cm incision here and harvested a piece of cephalic vein. This was adequate length for patch. I then opened up the brachial artery itself through this are of lymphatic scar tissue. I made sure we had all the grafts removed from the wall and were on clean tissue. I then sewed on the patch with 6-0 Prolene suture. I allowed back bleeding flush for complete anastomosis. There was a good signal in ulnar and the palmar arch. I went ahead and irrigated with antibiotic irrigation. Closed with multiple layers of 3-0 Vicryl sutures followed by nylon for the skin.

Thanks in advance for the help.