Wiki Exam results from 10/28/17

mnmuk0115

Contributor
Best answers
Has anyone from test date 10/28/17 received their results? I sat for the CIC and I know it can take at least 10 days but my status has been in grading since Friday. Just curious if others are receiving results.

I sat for my CIC on 09/23/2017 and still don't have my results! After 5 different calls to AAPC (with no call back, even though they told me they would) I finally found out that they are having an issue with a new grading system and it is not grading the CIC exams. The worst part is they couldn't tell me when it would be fixed. All I know is that their IT dept. is working on it. Hopefully we find out soon! Good luck to you

Grading

3rd time taking my test and this time has been yet the longest wait. My test has been grading for four days now. ?

CIC exam results

I did a live chat with someone from the AAPC today and they said the grading issue has been resolved and they are now working on getting the exams graded that have been waiting. I took mine 10/28 and it's still in grading status. Hopefully we will all know soon since the grading issue has been fixed.