Wiki exam date 10/21/17....still waiting results

Best answers
Anyone test on 10/21/17 that has received results? My status is "received" since last Thursday. I called today and was advised they are behind and it could be up to 3 weeks before I know my score. This is beyond frustrating!

I tested on 10/21. The status changed to “grading” on Friday, but no updates since. The delay might be due to so many people trying to test with the 2017 books. Hopefully it isn’t too much longer of a wait.

Thank you for the three week update! I’ll let you know if I hear anything.

HI All,

I know it is very frustrating while awaiting your results for the exam. I remember checking like 20 times a day :) Please remember (which I know can be difficult when nervous) the proctor to examinee instructions that were read to you state, "Please allow 7-10 for business days for results to be released online. For CIC results, please allow 10-15 business days." Business days do not include the weekend so that would bring you to Friday November 3rd if not the CIC. I wouldn't contact the AAPC exam department until the timeframe has been exceeded. The AAPC does a fantastic job of usually having these available sooner than the 7-10 or 10-15 business days which many of us have become accustomed to. They appreciate everyone's patience while diligently processing everyone's exams when volume is increased (typically the last months of the year) .

Kind Regards,
Steph

exam date 09/23/2017 also waiting for results

I sat for the exam on 9.23.2017 and I am still waiting for my results.

Did you call them? 9/23 is well over the 10-15 day allowance they ask us to give them. I sat for the CIC 10/28. I'm assuming based on these responses I shouldn't expect my results for another 2 weeks.

Best wishes to everyone anxiously waiting! If you’re tired of going onto the website 20 times a day, it’s worth mentioning that the AAPC will send an email once your results are posted.