Wiki eVox and Sleep Study

Best answers
Hello,

I am reaching out for help with billing sleep studies. I have a provider ( Neurologist) who will have patients come in and pick up sleep ring for home sleep study. I am new here and new to neurology. I noticed that the previous biller was billing POS 11. Because the study is done at home I started using POS 12. However, my claims are kicking back with a facility error. Once I change the POS back to 11 the error goes away. The Neurologist does not read the study, it is sent to a Board Certified in ABIM sleep medicine doctor for interpretation and he sends it back to the ordering doctor. Can I use a TC modifier even if the patient just picks up the ring and they take it home and download the app on their phone?

I also have a question regarding the eVox Procedure. I have recommended that she not bill 8 codes for this procedure. I have asked that she bill according to LCD guidelines and use 95999 with description on line 19. But she is billing 96138, 96132, 95816, 95957, 92650, 92653, 95930, 93040 and we are receiving payment. Most of our patients are Medicare patients. I really need a little bit of guidance with these two issues. Can you please help me?