Wiki Erros in CASCC Exam Review Guide

Best answers
Recently purchased the exam review guide for the ASC certification exam. Within the first few pages I have already found erros. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, can you advise me of other errors within the guide to be weary of. Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

cascc study guide

Well, I had questioned somethings, pg 13 regarding simple closure vs the CPT book guidelines. Some of the questions on the samples were set to make you think of the rules.
I had expected the guide to have more advanced reports and depth of information for the price. Overall the book was helpful - I passed. Try again you will too.

wow that concerns me, i just took the test & failed it.....:(

Did you use other study aids as well to prepare for the exam? I agree that I don't feel like this was worth the money that it cost, and I had completely different expectations. I have yet to take the actual exam. I am still rather new to ASC coding and I am trying to use materials to become more familiar with it. Good luck next time!

I did use the study exam 2 years ago. They probably changed it by now. However I have been coding for ASC's for 7 years so the test was easy for me. I did not feel the study material was as helpful as I would of like for the money. I do agree with you there. :) You should let someone know about the mistakes so that they can be corrected.:cool: