Wiki Enthusaistic CPC-A Looking for Entry-Level Coding in Dallas

lmc12000

Best answers
Enthusiastic CPC-A Looking for Entry-Level Coding in Dallas

I am looking for an entry-level coding opportunity in the Dallas area. This is a very exciting time to be entering a new career phase of my life and I am ready to start. Below is a summary of my qualifications and education. Letters of recommendation are available on request. My resume is also attached.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thank you for reviewing my post and considering me for a coding position.

Lynda Cothard

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS

A highly resourceful, energetic and competent customer service professional with over fifteen years of experience providing the highest standard of customer-centered support. Desire a career change to the medical field after receiving certification in medical coding and billing and medical office technologies through Richland College. Obtained CPC-A certification from American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). Possessing a proven ability to deal with all aspects of office duties and able to handle competing demands professionally and efficiently. Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Leads by example with strong work ethic & commitment to quality. Strong analytical, organizational, verbal & written communication and relationship-building skills. Able to work independently and exercise excellent problem-solving & decision-making skills with minimal supervision. Recipient of awards for outstanding customer service.

Certification in Insurance Coding and Billing and Medical Office Technology
RICHLAND COLLEGE, DALLAS, TX

Classes completed for the Certifications:
Semester Course Grade
Fall 2012 Medical Terminology I A
Fall 2012 MS Office 2010 CP
Fall 2012 Medic Law/Ethics for Health Professionals A
Fall 2012 Human Disease/Pathophysiology A
Spr 2013 Computerized Medical Records – Medisoft and Medcin A
Spr 2013 Medical Insurance A
Spr 2013 Medical Office Procedures A
Sum 2013 Medical Coding Advanced A