Wiki ED Coding

NY Yankees?

I'm a Phillies fan but I'll take a crack. Reviewing this site is helpful. Taking the AAPC course for the CEDC is a good intro.The ACEP Coding Meeting which just passed is also good, as well as some state ACEPs. Then there are many consultants including me who provide training....not for free.
Your team is starting the year hurting. They need Jeter back, 38 years old but still a game changer.

Jim S. CEDC MCS-P

I'm a Phillies fan but I'll take a crack. Reviewing this site is helpful. Taking the AAPC course for the CEDC is a good intro.The ACEP Coding Meeting which just passed is also good, as well as some state ACEPs. Then there are many consultants including me who provide training....not for free.
Your team is starting the year hurting. They need Jeter back, 38 years old but still a game changer.

Jim S. CEDC MCS-P

It could very well be a down year as Hank & Hal really are reducing the payroll (which is good for baseball). I'd rather see young pictures like hughes, Phelps and Beunelos develop rather than sign Grienke for $150 million. Jeter plays hard and that's why so many fans like him. If Lee and Holliday don't pitch well it could be a long year but I'm sure both & Hammels will pitch well. Can you beat Washington??

No

Washington is really good. But Phils if can get in post season and with pitching staff and healthy Utley and Howard, who knows?
Another pretty good resource is a pub called ED Coding Alert. If you subscribe you can look at all the back issues too.
Wouldn't mind a reset of the 2009 World series, but with the ages of some of the players on both teams might seem like an old timers game.

Jim S.