Wiki E/m

I found it to be a long and difficult test. There's a lot of reading and you need to be able to move quickly through the questions to be able to complete the test in the given time. As I remember, the majority of the questions were specific to E&M but there was other material tested too, e.g. diagnosis coding, regulations. I recommend purchasing and completing the practice test that's available on the AAPC web site as it gives you a good sense of what the test is like and also gives you rationale for the answers so that you can get a better understanding of what they are looking for. Study hard and good luck!

If you search the forum there are other threads about the CEMC exam. I just took it in November (and passed!) and I agree that it is a long, difficult exam due to the amount of reading. Make sure to read the questions before reading the notes to know what is being asked. Sometimes you do not need to level the note to answer the questions. There were a few questions in areas that were not covered in the AAPC study guide and practice test. I just took my best guess and moved on.