Wiki dx secretary pattern endometrium

Korbc

Guru
Best answers
Hey guys,

I don't see anything in the alphabetic index for secretary pattern endometrium and in my notes from when i first started my job i have written to use benign endo hyperplasia n85.01 or n85.00, I've see some sources agree with this and some not saying they are 2 separate dx's. Any help or definitive answer for double checking what should really be dx for secretary pattern endometrium would be great, thanks!

Hi, you can have EIN with secretory changes but unless they say EIN, I personally would not code it. For my two cents, in general I would consider that to be a thickened endometrium, which is R93.89. (If the patient is still getting her period, this could be just the normal phase in the cycle too.)

Hi, you can have EIN with secretory changes but unless they say EIN, I personally would not code it. For my two cents, in general I would consider that to be a thickened endometrium, which is R93.89. (If the patient is still getting her period, this could be just the normal phase in the cycle too.)
thanks! I was thinking the r93.89 to!