Wiki Does anyone work for CSI company

sandraf

Contributor
Best answers
Has or does anyone work for CSI company. I got an email that they are looking for HCC coders long term for OptumInsight and was wondering if anyone had any good things to say about them. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
Sandra Fedler, CPC

CSI recruits for United Health Group that owns OptumInsight. I have applied as well, as I have heard that OptumInsight/UHG is a superior company to work for.

Last edited:
Amanda Fisher is sending out a ton of emails (I received 4). I have applied for the position, passed their examination and was told all my info was being batched with other candidates to be sent in on Monday.

Thanks guys,

Yeah, I passed the tests as well and was told my info was being submitted and to give them 10-14 business days to hear back if they want to do a phone interview or not. I also received multiple emails on this as well and was also contacted by a different recruiting company for this same job. It's good to know that you heard this is a good company, hope your right. Good luck to both of you, hope you hear good news.

Optum Interview

Hey, Starr5052 and Hipoink have either of you had an interview with Optum? I did an interview with them but have yet to hear anything at all and it's been since May 5th. It would be nice to hear something either way, so I'm not just wondering.

I was interviewed by them for one of these positions a couple weeks ago and was offered a position the next day.

If anyone is interested in job leads feel free to PM me.

:)Lindsey

CSI Companies

I have seen ads for this company on the internet and the job app states it is a contract job? Does anyone know about that? And do they eventually offer you a permanent position?

I applied with them July 13th and I took the Excel test and Coding test and I received a response that I did great, which was on the 20th. But Amanda stated she would send my info to the company and I haven't heard anything from them again.