Wiki Diagnostic leg angiography

hudsondna

Best answers
Can someone please help me code this. It has been a long time since I had to code these and I am starting to confuse myself with the new codes.

A 5Fr Omni catherter was inserted in to the abdominal aorta and angiography was performed. Then, through the Omni catheter, a glide wire was inserted into the left common iliac. Selective left leg angiogram was performed. Then, the catherter was removed. The right leg angiogram was performed through the sheath.

I came up with 36245 and 75716. Is this correct?

Can someone please help me code this. It has been a long time since I had to code these and I am starting to confuse myself with the new codes.

A 5Fr Omni catherter was inserted in to the abdominal aorta and angiography was performed. Then, through the Omni catheter, a glide wire was inserted into the left common iliac. Selective left leg angiogram was performed. Then, the catherter was removed. The right leg angiogram was performed through the sheath.

I came up with 36245 and 75716. Is this correct?

AS long as there wasn't any discription of the abdominal aorta, I'll agree with your codes.

HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC