Wiki Denial Analyst

mra1110

New
Best answers
Hello! Our facility has recently created a new Denial Analyst position that I have accepted. Just looking for guidance or someone to connect with that is in the position currently as to where to start. With it being a newly created position, I want to really succeed and start out strong. Thanks in advance!!!

Hello! Our facility has recently created a new Denial Analyst position that I have accepted. Just looking for guidance or someone to connect with that is in the position currently as to where to start. With it being a newly created position, I want to really succeed and start out strong. Thanks in advance!!!
Hello, congrats on your new position! I think this is a really interesting area to work in that comes with the potential to have a really positive impact on your organization, but also offers a lot of opportunities for learning and growth. I've worked in this area on and off over the last 15 years and currently am in a part-time analytical and reporting role with my employer working on coding-related denials. I'm not really in a position to put a lot of time into mentoring, but I'd certainly be happy to give you some ideas for where to start and some strategies for how to tackle denials, as well be available to occasionally answer questions or exchange ideas if you'd like. Feel free to send me a private message/conversation and we can take it from there. Good luck in the new job!