Wiki Currently, seeking two full-time remote coders

cjobson

New
Best answers
Currently, seeking two full-time remote coders who are RCC credentialed and/or CPC credentialed with previous radiology coding experience.

Currently, seeking two full-time remote coders who are RCC credentialed and/or CPC credentialed with previous radiology coding experience.

I am very interested in this position. I have coded for a large radiology practice in the mid-west, career coding totals 15 years. I am CPC certifed and hold a Certificate of ICD-10-CM Proficiency administered through AAPC.
Elaine E. Schaedel, CPC
schaedelangel@gmail.com

I am interested in this position. I have 10 plus years of experience with Radiology and was previously credentialed as an RCC. I decided to keep credentials within the same organization and sat for my CIRCC exam in June. I passed the exam and am ready for a new challenge. carmstead77@gmail.com

Last edited:
I have 8 years Radiology coding experience and also 5 years of remote coding experience. I am CPC and RCC credentialed.

Mary Wells, CPC, RCC

Radiology Remote Coder

I am very interested is this position. I have 17 years of Radiology Coding, billing and follow up experience, I have been certified for 15 years.
Thank you. I look forward to discussing this position with you.

Teresa Gately, CPC
tgately0713@icloud.com

Remote Radiology Coder

Hello,

I am very interested in getting more information on your available positions. I am a CPC certified medical coder. I have been employed for 18 years for the same company specializing specifically in Radiology and IR coding and was promoted to Assistant Coding Manager for 5 plus years. I am currently enrolled in the AAPC online course for ICD10 and was involved in prepping our physicians
by completing projects showing the transition from ICD9 and ICD10.
Please email at amandabarnett111@yahoo.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Amanda Barnett, CPC

Last edited: