Wiki CPT codes needed for these medications! Help please

Best answers
Hello everyone, I need a bit of help:

If these codes can be billed separately or not i need help on the CPT code and the correct way to bill for these meds

AZITHROMYCIN 250 MG PO TABS

DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL 12.5 MG/5ML PO LIQD

IBUPROFEN 100 MG/5ML PO SUSP

ALBUTEROL SULFATE HFA 108 (90 BASE) MCG/ACT IN AERS

DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL 25 MG PO TABS

NITROGLYCERIN 0.4 MG SL SUBL

IBUPROFEN 200 MG PO TABS

DUPILUMAB 300 MG/2ML SC SOSY

CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 6.5 % OT SOLN

Im at a lost can someone please assist me with the correct codes and way of billing for these medications.

Basic question: Do you have your HCPCS book? These are not going to be found in the CPT book. You can look them up in HCPCS.
Second question: What is the provider or facility type you are trying to bill for? Depending on that you may need rev codes for facility billing.
If you type the drugs above and the letters HCPCS into google it will give you a start.
If you have an idea of the HCPCS you can use search tools on some of the MAC sites to confirm:

Agreed, and would just add that most of these PO medications are not going to have a specific code and you will likely need to use an unlisted code in order to bill them. And I think you will also find that many will not pay you for them if you bill them this way. Oral medications and drugs that are routinely self-administered are covered under the patient’s pharmacy benefit and aren’t normally paid to providers of other medical services.