Wiki CPT Assistant

midnightsun1369

Networker
Best answers
Wondering if anyone has access to the CPT assistant articles that are referred to in the CPT book.

If so, would you be willing to provide me with copies of a few articles from the respiratory section, as my providers do not currently subscribe to this service. On my wish list though, LOL. ;)

Thank you.

Wondering if anyone has access to the CPT assistant articles that are referred to in the CPT book.

If so, would you be willing to provide me with copies of a few articles from the respiratory section, as my providers do not currently subscribe to this service. On my wish list though, LOL. ;)

Thank you.

Be careful with sharing full articles and quotes from these sources. They are awesome resources but they do not allow the subscribers to share the information. If as a subscriber, you look on the issues it tells you not to share the articles with non subscribers, nor reproduce the information in written form. They are really quite serious about it. I try to caution people that it is ok to share the " substance" of this information but not whole articles or direct quotes.